Athletic Eating is the balance between eating for health, enjoyment and everyday performance- and it's for everyone.
Athletic eating focuses on the individuals’ goals, and not what everyone else is doing. The goal is to show you the key concepts behind fuelling for your goals and to support you in finding a pattern of eating that you love.
- Work with an accredited sport dietitian to gain a clear understanding of what is required to fuel YOUR body for everyday performance.
- Receive education on the principles behind energy balance, building muscle and fuelling performance
- Get further faster with tailored information about how to fuel your body for good health and performance
- Learn strategies for managing real life barriers to healthy eating
If you are ready to invest in your long-term health and to learn how to build your own patterns of eating to fuel daily performance, then let’s get started.
About Harriet Walker
Harriet Walker in an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Accredited Sports Dietitian with over 6 years’ experience in the trenches with clients, working with teams and corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s degree Human Nutrition
- Master’s in nutrition and dietetics
- Cert III & IV Personal training
- Diploma Leadership Management
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian with Dietitians Association of Australia
- Accredited Sports Dietitian with Sports Dietitians Australia
- Arnolds Strongman 2017/2019
- Turf Games Sydney 2019
- George Bass surf boat marathon (2014/2016)
- Competitor INBA Canberra/INBA Australian Titles (Figure/Physique) 2012
Official clients and partners include:
- Body Science
- 98 Riley St Gym, Sydney
- REDUX Definition App